Smallville Italia

Sam Jones III, Sam era infelice...

« Older   Newer »
Doriana Luthor
view post Posted on 23/12/2004, 16:20 by: Doriana Luthor

Ho trovato il link su KryptonSite, anche se non l' hanno mai detto in modo esplicito è stato Sam Jones III a voler andare via da "Smallville", perchè era infelice, dato che non aveva molto da fare nello show..

CITAZIONE
"Blade Trinity" Writer-Director David Goyer is in Australia to promote the film. He caught up with Clint Morris to talk about it, as well as have a bit of a chinwag about his writing duties on "Batman Begins", his plans for "The Flash" (which he kindly asked Clint not to reveal until today, when the news hit the trades that he would indeed be doing it) and why he thinks The Rock is all wrong for "Thor".

I’d first like to thank you for two things. The first, "Zig-Zag". That was such a frickin great movie.
Thanks. I’d love to do more stuff like that; obviously the studios aren’t lining up to have me do that. It’s a slow burn; it kinda catches you off guard by the end. I love that movie, I’m definitely going to go back and do some other independent films – at some point.

Sam Jones III was great, wasn’t he?
He’s amazing. Totally under-utilised.

Why did he leave "Smallville"?
His character didn’t have enough to do on the show. He wasn’t happy – he wanted to be let go.

Fonte

Ho letto ancora su K-Site (ma non ne ho certezza), che Al Gough e Miles Millar, hanno ammesso di aver inizialmente pensato le storie di "Accellerate" e Adam Knight per Pete Ross e non Lana Lang, ma sappiamo tutti com' è finita...

23 replies since 23/12/2004, 16:20   1243 views