Smallville Italia

4.16, Lucy

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 8/1/2005, 10:28

Group:
Amministratore

Per il riassunto dell'episodio vai qui --> Riassunto Lucy e immagini

QUI la traduzione degli spoiler, grazie a CSMfan.

Da Kryptonsite:
CITAZIONE
Peter Wingfield in "Lucy"
Popular Highlander: The Series actor Peter Wingfield will be appearing in the upcoming Smallville episode "Lucy."

It sounds like he will be playing the character of Marcus Becker, though this is not confirmed.

La WB, ha reso noto la descrizione ufficiale dell' episodio - 22/1/2005
CITAZIONE

LOIS LANE'S SISTER, LUCY, COMES TO TOWN - Lois' (Erica Durance) younger sister, Lucy (guest star Peyton List), with whom Lois doesn't get along, comes to town and charms everyone she meets. However, Clark (Tom Welling) discovers a darker side to Lucy after he catches her stealing money from a bar and forces her to reveal the truth about her sudden appearance in Smallville - a truth that puts Lois in grave danger. Meanwhile, the crystal disappears from Lana's (Kristin Kreuk) apartment and Jason (Jensen Ackles) accuses Lionel (John Glover) of stealing it.

Da Kryptonsite - 18/01/2005

CITAZIONE
- It sounds like Clark is going to enter a bull riding ring. Chloe makes a comment to Clark "Like anyone here is going to be any competition for you?" which makes Clark raise an eyebrow.
- Lucy looks over at Clark in the ring, and says to Lois "You can't tell me he's not your type." Lois makes a smart remark back to her.
- After Clark handles the bull, it seems Lois has been volunteered to do the same thing.
- Following this scene, Clark catches Lois's little sister, Lucy, stealing.
- Lucy says she feels like an outsider, and asks Clark "Do you have any idea what it's like to be different from everyone else?"
- Lucy tells Clark about how she goes to a boarding school with "the wealthiest kids in the world." "I had to be like them, look like them. And that's an expensive undertaking," she says, trying to justify her thievery.
- Lucy got in trouble with a loan shark in Germany - to the tune of 50 thousand dollars.
- Lana and Jason confront Lionel in the Luthor garden, demanding to know where something is. We think "something" is a stone.
- There is a scene with Lois and Lex - so they ARE able to meet after all! Lois and Lex are riding somewhere together in his Ferrari, and Lex gets pulled over for speeding. Or so it seems. The officer demands he puts his hands up in the air. There's a character named Marcus Becker who is involved with the pulling-over. Marcus is after Lucy and the money, apparently. Lois tries to use her Lois-Fu to rescue Lex but Becker gets the upper hand. The scene seems to end with Lois and Lucy kidnapped (again) and they are locked in a storage shed.
- Lucy's got some wit in her, kind of like a junior version of her older sister.
- Becker's gotten his money that he was owed, but now he sees new opportunity for even more money - money that can come from Lex Luthor's accounts.

Da DTS - 18/1/2005

CITAZIONE

- Lois’ sister appears in this episode.

Clark, Lois, Lucy, and Chloe are in a bar watching people ride mechanical bulls. The announcer says the next contestant is Clark Kent. Clark has no interest in riding the bull. Lois gets the announcer to shine a spotlight on him. Clark reluctantly rides the mechanical bull. The crowd cheers and then he purposely flings himself off the bull. The metal rail bends from Clark’s fall. Clark bends back the metal with his superstrength. Next is Lois and she rides on the bull “holding on like a true cow girl.”….whatever…anyways…

- During this time, Clark sees Lucy pick the lock of the manager’s office. Clark catches her stealing. Clark and Lucy have a talk in the loft and asks her why she stole. Lucy says she put the money back. She replies that she feels like she’s an outsider “At my school I’m surrounded by the wealthiest kids in the world, kids who play polo with Prince Harry, and vacation in Saint Tropez. So unless I wanted to be the outcast of the school, I had to be like them, look like them.” Lucy then says that she maxed out her credit cards and went to a club owner in Zurich to borrow money (Marcus Becker - loan shark). She owes $50,000 US and Becker’s bouncers have been following her since. Clark tells her she needs to tell her father and Lois. Lucy says she can’t tell them so Clark tells her she can stay and that there’s something he can do.

- Clark, Lex, Lois, and Lucy plan a way to set up Marcus Becker, the loan shark. Clark goes to a Metropolis warehouse at night while Lex is driving Lois and Lucy in his Ferrari. They get pulled over by at State Trooper. Lex gets out of the car while beacon lights shine on him. Lois snarks to the officer about filling up his speeding ticket quota (the writers are filling up on Lois’ snark quota too…ugh). The state trooper holds a gun on Lex and to “Go get the bonds, Mr. Luthor.” They’re all stunned when Marcus Becker appears. Becker takes the bag and hits Lex on the head with his gun so he falls unconscious. Lois gets out of the car and spins-kicks Becker. He then grabs Lois and points a gun to her head. Later, Clark is running down a country road and sees Lex.

- Lois and Lucy are trapped in a Mack truck yelling for help. Lois says she has a history of getting out of jams and she’ll think of something. Becker then unlocks the truck door and gives them bags of fast food. Lois says he got his money so he doesn’t need them anymore. Becker says he kidnapped them because “The Luthor well has only just been tapped. I’m here to strike it rich.” Lois says to take her instead because Lucy is the one with the future. Becker laughs and reveals that Lois has been conned. Lucy is guilt stricken.

- Clark and Lex are at the mansion. Lex says that Lucy is a con artist and that sibling rivalries run deep. Becker then calls Lex with the order to “Place of bag of bearer bonds in an abandoned tractor just North of Highway 54, on Cherry Hill. The girls will be released afterwards.” Clark hears the location with his superhearing.

- Lionel is kneeling in the Luthor mansion garden planting seeds into the soil when Lana and Jason visit him. Jason says “Where is it?!” and Lana says “You know exactly what we want.” They’re both angry. Jason continues with “You gave me that map because you knew I’d end up in China and find that stone

Kryptonsite ha reso noto il possibile titolo dell'episodio

CITAZIONE
There's something comic book fans know that we've been wondering about for a while - what of Lois Lane's younger sister, Lucy? Since the title of this one sounds like it's going to be "Lucy," our money's on us learning about a previously-unseen Lois relative here.

Da Kryptonsite 25/1/2005
CITAZIONE
Peter Wingfield in "Lucy"
Popular Highlander: The Series actor Peter Wingfield will be appearing in the upcoming Smallville episode "Lucy."

It sounds like he will be playing the character of Marcus Becker, though this is not confirmed.

Edited by Kurt - 3/3/2005, 17:50

TheClarkquaterback
view post Posted on 8/1/2005, 12:17

yuhuu!!
ci hanno rivelato un altro titolo..!!
grande Noc...

Doriana Luthor
view post Posted on 8/1/2005, 12:31

Bene, mi fa piacere! Aveva poco senso, tutto l' interesse di Lois verso Chloe e nulla da parte di Lucy.

Ora inizia il toto-attrice per la parte di Lucy. Non saprei che nome dire, perchè non so nulla sul carattere o sulla persona...

Edited by Doriana Luthor - 8/1/2005, 12:31

view post Posted on 8/1/2005, 13:19

Group:
Amministratore

Immaginavo che il titolo fosse spoileroso, ma quando me ne sono ricordato avevo ormai aggiunto la discussione, sorry...

Doriana Luthor
view post Posted on 8/1/2005, 13:21

CITAZIONE (nocturne @ 8/1/2005, 13:19)
Immaginavo che il titolo fosse spoileroso, ma quando me ne sono ricordato avevo ormai aggiunto la discussione, sorry...

No problem.

view post Posted on 8/1/2005, 14:50

super eroe

Group:
Super Moderatore

Io non so nulla di questo personaggio, che sia cmq lei quella "L" di cui si parlava?

TheClarkquaterback
view post Posted on 8/1/2005, 14:52

CITAZIONE (Kurt @ 8/1/2005, 14:50)
Io non so nulla di questo personaggio, che sia cmq lei quella "L" di cui si parlava?

già è vero....
ottima intuizione Kurt...

view post Posted on 8/1/2005, 15:38

super eroe

Group:
Super Moderatore

CITAZIONE (TheClarkquaterback @ 8/1/2005, 14:52)
CITAZIONE (Kurt @ 8/1/2005, 14:50)

già è vero....
ottima intuizione Kurt...

Chi sa quanti anni avrà questa Lucy?

Doriana Luthor
view post Posted on 8/1/2005, 16:25

CITAZIONE (Kurt @ 8/1/2005, 15:38)

Non saprei , nei fumetti penso sia più piccola di Lois, ma non so di quanti anni. Cmq, Gough e Millar potrebbero modificare il personaggio a loro piacere..

view post Posted on 8/1/2005, 18:06

super eroe

Group:
Super Moderatore

CITAZIONE (Doriana Luthor @ 8/1/2005, 16:25)
CITAZIONE (Kurt @ 8/1/2005, 15:38)

Non saprei , nei fumetti penso sia più piccola di Lois, ma non so di quanti anni. Cmq, Gough e Millar potrebbero modificare il personaggio a loro piacere..

Vero.

Doriana Luthor
view post Posted on 18/1/2005, 22:04

Da DTS, i primi spoiler di "Lucy":

CITAZIONE

- Lois’ sister appears in this episode.

Clark, Lois, Lucy, and Chloe are in a bar watching people ride mechanical bulls. The announcer says the next contestant is Clark Kent. Clark has no interest in riding the bull. Lois gets the announcer to shine a spotlight on him. Clark reluctantly rides the mechanical bull. The crowd cheers and then he purposely flings himself off the bull. The metal rail bends from Clark’s fall. Clark bends back the metal with his superstrength. Next is Lois and she rides on the bull “holding on like a true cow girl.”….whatever…anyways…

- During this time, Clark sees Lucy pick the lock of the manager’s office. Clark catches her stealing. Clark and Lucy have a talk in the loft and asks her why she stole. Lucy says she put the money back. She replies that she feels like she’s an outsider “At my school I’m surrounded by the wealthiest kids in the world, kids who play polo with Prince Harry, and vacation in Saint Tropez. So unless I wanted to be the outcast of the school, I had to be like them, look like them.” Lucy then says that she maxed out her credit cards and went to a club owner in Zurich to borrow money (Marcus Becker - loan shark). She owes $50,000 US and Becker’s bouncers have been following her since. Clark tells her she needs to tell her father and Lois. Lucy says she can’t tell them so Clark tells her she can stay and that there’s something he can do.

- Clark, Lex, Lois, and Lucy plan a way to set up Marcus Becker, the loan shark. Clark goes to a Metropolis warehouse at night while Lex is driving Lois and Lucy in his Ferrari. They get pulled over by at State Trooper. Lex gets out of the car while beacon lights shine on him. Lois snarks to the officer about filling up his speeding ticket quota (the writers are filling up on Lois’ snark quota too…ugh). The state trooper holds a gun on Lex and to “Go get the bonds, Mr. Luthor.” They’re all stunned when Marcus Becker appears. Becker takes the bag and hits Lex on the head with his gun so he falls unconscious. Lois gets out of the car and spins-kicks Becker. He then grabs Lois and points a gun to her head. Later, Clark is running down a country road and sees Lex.

- Lois and Lucy are trapped in a Mack truck yelling for help. Lois says she has a history of getting out of jams and she’ll think of something. Becker then unlocks the truck door and gives them bags of fast food. Lois says he got his money so he doesn’t need them anymore. Becker says he kidnapped them because “The Luthor well has only just been tapped. I’m here to strike it rich.” Lois says to take her instead because Lucy is the one with the future. Becker laughs and reveals that Lois has been conned. Lucy is guilt stricken.

- Clark and Lex are at the mansion. Lex says that Lucy is a con artist and that sibling rivalries run deep. Becker then calls Lex with the order to “Place of bag of bearer bonds in an abandoned tractor just North of Highway 54, on Cherry Hill. The girls will be released afterwards.” Clark hears the location with his superhearing.

- Lionel is kneeling in the Luthor mansion garden planting seeds into the soil when Lana and Jason visit him. Jason says “Where is it?!” and Lana says “You know exactly what we want.” They’re both angry. Jason continues with “You gave me that map because you knew I’d end up in China and find that stone

view post Posted on 18/1/2005, 22:16

super eroe

Group:
Super Moderatore

Gli spoiler non li ho capiti tanto bene, però la cosa importante l'ho capita bene
CITAZIONE

Lionel ha mandato Jason e Lana a cercare il cristallo in Cina?

robbe
view post Posted on 18/1/2005, 23:36

sentite ma chi è questa lucy, che fa, come entra nel telefilm?

view post Posted on 18/1/2005, 23:38

Group:
Amministratore

Ed ecco quelli di Kryptonsite

CITAZIONE
- It sounds like Clark is going to enter a bull riding ring. Chloe makes a comment to Clark "Like anyone here is going to be any competition for you?" which makes Clark raise an eyebrow.
- Lucy looks over at Clark in the ring, and says to Lois "You can't tell me he's not your type." Lois makes a smart remark back to her.
- After Clark handles the bull, it seems Lois has been volunteered to do the same thing.
- Following this scene, Clark catches Lois's little sister, Lucy, stealing.
- Lucy says she feels like an outsider, and asks Clark "Do you have any idea what it's like to be different from everyone else?"
- Lucy tells Clark about how she goes to a boarding school with "the wealthiest kids in the world." "I had to be like them, look like them. And that's an expensive undertaking," she says, trying to justify her thievery.
- Lucy got in trouble with a loan shark in Germany - to the tune of 50 thousand dollars.
- Lana and Jason confront Lionel in the Luthor garden, demanding to know where something is. We think "something" is a stone.
- There is a scene with Lois and Lex - so they ARE able to meet after all! Lois and Lex are riding somewhere together in his Ferrari, and Lex gets pulled over for speeding. Or so it seems. The officer demands he puts his hands up in the air. There's a character named Marcus Becker who is involved with the pulling-over. Marcus is after Lucy and the money, apparently. Lois tries to use her Lois-Fu to rescue Lex but Becker gets the upper hand. The scene seems to end with Lois and Lucy kidnapped (again) and they are locked in a storage shed.
- Lucy's got some wit in her, kind of like a junior version of her older sister.
- Becker's gotten his money that he was owed, but now he sees new opportunity for even more money - money that can come from Lex Luthor's accounts.

CSMfan
view post Posted on 19/1/2005, 15:18

La sorella di Lois compare in quest'episodio.

Clark, Lois, Lucy e Chloe sono in un bar e guardano la gente che cavalca dei tori meccanici. Il presentatore dice che il prossimo concorrente è Clark Kent, che però non è affatto interessato a cavalcare il toro. Lois convince il presentatore ad accendere un riflettore su di lui. Clark cavalca il toro con riluttanza. La folla applaude, e lui di proposito si lascia disarcionare. La ringhiera metallica si piega a causa della sua caduta, e lui la raddrizza grazie alla sua superforza. Poi viene il turno di Lois, e lei cavalca il toro "tenendo duro come una vera cow girl"... cioè... comunque sia...

Nel frattempo, Clark vede Lucy che scassina la serratura dell'ufficio del manager. La sorprende a rubare. Clark e Lucy fanno una chiacchierata nel solaio, e lui le chiede perché rubi. Lucy dice che ha rimesso a posto il denaro. Ribatte che si sente un'emarginata "Nella mia scuola sono circondata dai ragazzi più ricchi del mondo, ragazzi che giocano a polo con il Principe Harry e vanno in vacanza a Saint Tropez. Per cui, se non volevo diventare la reietta della scuola, dovevo essere come loro, apparire come loro." Poi Lucy racconta di aver superato il massimale delle sue carte di credito e di essere andata dal proprietario di un club a Zurigo (Marcus Becker - strozzino) per prendere in prestito del denaro. Ha contratto un debito di 50.000 dollari e i buttafuori di Becker la seguono da quel momento. Clark le dice che deve raccontarlo a suo padre e Lois. Lucy risponde che non può, così Clark le dice che può restare e che lui può fare qualcosa.

Clark, Lex, Lois e Lucy progettano un modo per ingannare Marcus Becker, lo strozzino. Clark va in un magazzino di Metropolis, di notte, mentre Lex dà un passaggio a Lois e Lucy nella sua Ferrari. Vengono costretti ad accostare da un agente della Polizia di Stato). Lex scende dall'auto, dei fari lo illuminano. Lois ha uno scatto di rabbia nei confronti del poliziotto, riguardo al fatto che deve raggiungere la sua quota di multe per eccesso di velocità (anche gli sceneggiatori stanno raggiungendo la quota per quanto riguarda gli scatti di Lois... ugh). Il poliziotto punta una pistola contro Lex e gli dice: "Vada a prendere le obbligazioni, Signor Luthor." Rimangono tutti sorpresi dalla comparsa di Marcus Becker, che prende la borsa e colpisce Lex sulla testa con la sua pistola, così che lui cade svenuto. Lois esce dall'auto e tira un calcio girato a Becker, che la afferra e le punta una pistola alla testa. Più tardi, Clark vede Lex mentre corre lungo una strada di campagna.

Lois e Lucy sono prigioniere in un camion con rimorchio, e gridano cercando aiuto. Lois dice che è abituata a tirarsi fuori dai guai e si inventerà qualcosa. Poi Becker apre la porta chiusa a chiave del rimorchio e dà loro delle buste con cibo da fast food. Lois gli dice che ha avuto i suoi soldi, per cui non ha più bisogno di loro. Becker risponde che le ha rapite perché "Il pozzo dei Luthor è stato appena toccato. Io sono qui per fare il colpo grosso." Lois dice di prendere lei al posto della sorella, perché Lucy è quella con un futuro davanti. Becker ride e le rivela che è stata infinocchiata. Lucy appare in preda al senso di colpa.

Clark e Lex sono al Castello. Lex dice che Lucy è un'artista della truffa e che le rivalità tra fratelli hanno radici profonde. Becker telefona e dà ordine di "Posare la borsa con i titoli al portatore in un trattore abbandonato subito a nord della Superstrada 54, su Cherry Hill. Le ragazze verranno rilasciate subito dopo. Clark scopre il luogo dell'appuntamento grazie al superudito.

- Lionel sta in ginocchio nel giardino del Castello Luthor a piantare semi nel terreno, quando Lana e Jason vengono a fargli visita. Jason dice: "Dov'è?" e Lana: "Lei sa esattamente che cosa vogliamo." Sono entrambi arrabbiati. Jason prosegue: "Lei mi ha dato quella mappa perché sapeva che sarei andato a finire in Cina a trovare quella pietra."

Kryptonsite ha reso noto il possibile titolo dell'episodio

C'è una cosa che i fan dei fumetti si chiedono da un pezzo: che ne è della sorella minore di Lois Lane, Lucy? Dato che sembrerebbe che il titolo di quest'episodio possa essere "Lucy", potremmo scommettere che in esso verremo a sapere di una parente di Lois mai vista in precedenza.

213 replies since 8/1/2005, 10:28   20946 views