Run, ep. 4.05

« Older   Newer »
nocturne
view post Posted on 11/8/2004, 12:10 by: nocturne

Group:
Amministratore

Altri spoiler da DTS:

CITAZIONE
Clark pops open a lock in a Metropolis hotel room. Clark is trying to get Jonathan’s wallet back. A guy named Bart Allen stole the wallet and is using the credit cards to pay for the room, sneakers, clothes, and lots of junk food.

Jonathan’s wallet was nabbed while Bart was saving him from a car.

Bart is in the shower while Clark looks inside Bart’s backpack. It contains several photo identification cards with different aliases – Jay Garrick, Barry Allen, Wally West, and Bartholomew Allen.

Bart says that “nobody sees me when I’m doing my thing, man.” Clark then says “You’re not the only one that can move like a flash…” Bart is dressed in cargo pants and a “red sweatshirt with a yellow collar (i.e. The Flash costume colors).”

Bart teases “Smell you later” then superspeeds out. Clark superspeeds after him.

Later, Clark and Bart are in the loft and Bart talks non-stop. He charms Clark’s parents into letting him stay for dinner and a bed on the couch.

When Bart was 8, there was an accident that involved a flash of light and caused his body to go in overdrive. He didn’t get his ‘Fastest Man Alive’ ability from Smallville as it’s his first time visiting. He’s been on his own since he was 10 because his parents freaked at his powers. He spends his time in Suicide Slums and “swipes a little bling from the stiff upper crust…”

As Clark is telling Bart his life story, Bart cuts him off and says “Too slow” so he superspeeds around the loft and finds that Clark likes rock-collecting, reading Native American mythology, and scrawling “the name ‘Lana’ in all his notebooks.” Awwwwwww!

He’s not into rock-collecting. It’s really kryptonite stones. Clark gets weak and says he’s allergic to them.

Bart wants to have some fun and tells Clark to tag along saying “we’re a couple of super-powered studs.”

191 replies since 11/8/2004, 10:36   21749 views