Smallville Italia

Run, ep. 4.05

« Older   Newer »
Doriana Luthor
view post Posted on 17/8/2004, 22:33 by: Doriana Luthor

Da KrypronSite il titolo dell' episodio "Run" e nuovi spoiler.

CITAZIONE
The teaser begins with a three card monty game in Metropolis. Bart tells Carl (a "huge, tattooed grifter") that he wants in on the game. Bart uses his super speed to cheat and make himself win.
- Bart has a thunderbolt decal on his backpack.
- A baddie named Callister tells Bart, "You're late." Bart tells him, "Your watch is fast. If there's one thing I am it's never late. I say I'll be somewhere and I'm there in a flash."
- Apparently Bart is stealing things - watches, jewelry, etc. - for Callister.
- A police cruiser shows up, on to the meeting of Bart and Callister. There's a gun shot fired, but Bart is gone before it can hit him.
- Singer Ben Jelen may be in talks to play Bart Allen. However, this information has not yet been confirmed. See Rumorville for more.
- It seems that Clark comes to Metropolis to look for Bart and Callister at some point.
- Callister is talking with Bart who has a stolen manuscript and wants to sell it. Lex Luthor shows up to get it back, and says "That's the 'master criminal' who stole it? He's just a boy."
- Lex asks Callister "Who are you more afraid of? Him or me?"
- Callister smashes Lex in the face with a rusted pipe. It's a bloody mess. Callister tells Bart, who was just knocked out by Callister a few minutes previous, "Look at the mess you made, kid." Callister goes to hit Bart with a hammer, but will the half-out-of-it Bart be able to speed away in time? Or will someone else offer him some help?
- After all is said and done, Bart tells Clark he's not sticking around - and uses a certain kind of rock to make sure Clark does not follow him.
- Jonathan and Clark have a talk about Jonathan's health. "The doctor says you're doing well," Clark says.
- Martha is working for Lex! She mentions something about "setting up a new vendor before the morning rush tomorrow." She tells Lex that she "really wanted this opportunity."
- And here's the surprise... Martha makes the comment "I'm having enough trouble managing a little coffee shop." Could it be that Martha began managing the Talon now that Lana had left for Paris?
- Regarding running LuthorCorp, and jobs in general, Lex says "Any job can take up more of your life than you'd want. The trick is to remember there are more important things than work."

I fatti pił interessanti sembrano quelli di Martha:

- Martha che lavora con Lex e che forse gestisce il Talon.

191 replies since 11/8/2004, 10:36   21749 views