« Older   Newer »
Kurt
view post Posted on 18/8/2004, 07:54 by: Kurt

super eroe

Group:
Super Moderatore

Spoiler anche da DTS:

CITAZIONE
In the teaser, we see Bart playing cards with a guy named Carl. He uses his powers and ends up stealing Carl's money.

Seems Martha is running a The Talon. She talks to Lex about setting up a new vendor. Lex's assistant interrupts and tells Lex the Board of Directors want to talk to him regarding the "Aberdeen facility". Lex snaps and tells her he'll deal with it later. Martha says she can't imagine what it must be like running LuthorCorp. Lex replies saying that a job can take up more of your life than you'd want, but that there are more important things than work. Lex's eyes fall on a illuminated manuscript page.

Bart meets with a guy named Callister. It's the typical mafia guy. Expensive suit, fancy car. Callister complains to his Goliath-sized enforcer, Tony about Bart being late. Suddenly, Bart appears right behind him. "If there's one thing I am it's never late. I say, I'll be somewhere, and I'm there like a flash", he says. Bart is carrying a backpack full of watches, rings, and other jewelry. Callister offers him $200, but Bart insists it's worth ten times more than that. Callister tells him he doesn't have time for the nickel and dime crap , so he should just take what he's giving him. "Or maybe I should just take it all", Bart replies. Tony reaches for his gun, but a siren interrupts. The Metropolis Police Cruiser pulls onto the dock. Callister shoots Bart an angry look, but he's nowhere to be seen.

Clark and Jonathan exit a medical building. Clark tells Pa Kent to relax, because the doctor said he was fine. Jonathan says he did right before he put him on a new prescription.

Later on, Clark talks to Carl and asks him where he can find Callister.

Bart meets with Callister again. This time, he takes out of his backpack a manuscript page. Callister unrolls it and grins. "Can we speed this up? I'll let you have it for an even mil.", Bart says, but Callister tells him he already made a better deal. Bart spots Lex's Ferrari pulling up. Tony smashes Bart in the back of the head and leaves him unconscious. "That's the "master criminal" who stole it?...He's just a boy" Lex tells Callister and orders to let him go. Callister refuses saying nobody knows what “this freak's capable of". Lex threatens him. Tony, the bodyguard tries to hit Lex with his gun, but Lex karate chops it out of his hands bringing the gigantic man to his knees just as Callister smashes Lex in the face. Lex falls unconscious.

Callister is about to shoot Bart. "Let's see if you're faster than a speeding bullet", he says, when Clark blurs past causing the gun and manuscript to disappear from Callister's hands. Clark chucks Callister to a cargo container and tells a scared Tony to go. Clark sees Lex's unconscious and tells Bart they need to get him into a hospital. "I'm busy, Clark", he replies. When Clark approaches to Bart, he opens the lead box containing the kryptonite. "...but I'm not sticking around." he says taking the manuscript from Clark's weak hands.

There's a sweet Martha and Lana scene. Martha says something about the summer that makes Lana smile and blush. Lana then offers advise saying "...you don't have to go through things alone. It's a lot easier if you share your fears with someone you love." Then Lana thinks about her words and how it resonates with her own situation.

191 replies since 11/8/2004, 10:36   21749 views