Bound, ep. 4.09

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 5/10/2004, 07:35

Group:
Amministratore

Per il riassunto dell'episodio vai qui --> Riassunto Bound e immagini

Da KryptonSite la descrizione di "Bound" di "TV Guide" - 10/11/2004

CITAZIONE
Meeting Jason's mom (Jane Seymour in the first of five episodes) is a nightmare for Lana, who recognizes her from a disturbing dream she had about the witch Isobel.

Da TitanTv - 4/11/2004

CITAZIONE
Lana meets Jason's mom (Jane Seymour) and is surprised to discover that she looks like a woman from a dream she had about Isobel, the 17th-century witch who possessed her. Elsewhere, Lex is the prime suspect in a murder case after he wakes up next to the body of a slain woman.

La descrizione ufficiale dell' episodio - 27/10/2004

CITAZIONE
JANE SEYMOUR GUEST-STARS - After Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) is accused of killing a young woman, Clark (Tom Welling) sets out to prove his innocence and turns to an unlikely source for help - Lionel (John Glover). Swearing he is a changed man, Lionel offers Clark insight into the crime but he asks for something in return. Meanwhile, Lana (Kristin Kreuk) meets Jason's (Jensen Ackles) parents and has a vivid flashback of the incident in Paris, leading her to suspect that Jason's mother (guest star Jane Seymour) was there when she got her tattoo.

Da KryptonSite - 12/10/04

CITAZIONE
Jane Seymour, who appeared alongside Christopher Reeve in "Somewhere in Time," has signed a deal to appear in a five-episode story arc as Genevieve Teague, according to Variety. Seymour plays "a rich, powerful socialite who may hold the key to Lana's tattoo."

user posted image

Da KryptonSite - 8/10/04

CITAZIONE
After kissing Lana, Jason makes a comment that "I ha
te to do this. The muggles are waiting," referring to her parents, who are now there to visit.
- Charles Teague, Jason's father, shows up in an expensive, tailored suit. "Mom" (Genevieve) is running late because "she saw a pastry she couldn't live without."
- It is a housekeeper that finds Lex in the pre-episode teaser, in a hotel room covered in blood next to a dead woman. As the housekeeper enters, Lex bolts awake and sees the mess, and ends up completely confused...

Da DTS - 8/10/2004

CITAZIONE
Jason and Lana have a sweet conversation together before meeting his parents. He ends the kiss by saying his “muggles are waiting.”

Jason’s dad – Charles Teague – is a suave and smug man that dresses in expensive tailored suits. Lana has a confused look of recognition when she sees Genevieve (Jason’s mom). As they shake hands, you’ll see a series of white flashes and mysterious images.

Lionel’s fatal illness seems to have been cured by a “miracle”. He seems a changed man.

More Teaser: Lex and the young woman are in bed in the hotel room at night. It shifts to day, when the housekeeper opens the door and screams in terror. Lex wakes to find the young woman dead. Her hands are tied to the bedpost. The sheets, his hands and chest are all covered in blood.

Da KryptonSite - 6/10/2004

CITAZIONE
Added 10/5: It looks like Lionel will be appealing to Lex to "let me be your father." Lionel may perhaps want to turn a new leaf, and he tells Lex that he has been on the path Lex is now taking. "Something found me and brought me back," Lionel says.
- Jason asks his mother, Genevieve, if she was in Paris this summer. She lies to him and says "no, you know I was in the Hamptons all summer with your father."
- Jason tells his mother he knows she's lying, and says "if you have something to do with what happened to her (her being Lana), so help me..." He then asks her mother to leave. As she leaves, she says "Nous avons un probleme" ominously...
- Clark tells Lex that he doesn't seem to be caring about anyone but himself. Apparently their spat continues...

Da DTS - 6/10/2004

CITAZIONE
Jason’s mom’s name is Genevieve. He exits the back door of the Talon to meet his mom who is standing beside a limousine. Jason’s not happy to see her and asks what she’s doing back here. Genevieve says that their home is always open for him and he still has the key. Jason asks her if she was in Paris this summer (remember Lana is sure she saw her). Genevieve denies this and says she spent the summer with his father in the Hamptons. Jason knows his mother is lying and says “I don’t know what you’re up to, but if I find out you had something to do with what happened to her in Paris, so help me…” He tells her not to come back as he goes back into the Talon. Inside her limo, she calls someone on her cell phone and says in a dark tone “Nous avons un probleme” (translation: We have a problem)

There’s a Lex and Lionel scene where Lionel tells him he wants Lex to allow him to be a father to him again.

At the loft at night, Clark says to Lex that he wonders when Lex will change because right now he doesn’t seem to care about anyone but himself and there’s this side of him he didn’t even know about. Lex confesses he doesn’t know why he does those things and says that Shannon was right about him.

Teaser: Lex is attending a black-tie fundraiser at the Metropolis Museum of Art. He is drinking champagne in the black and white photography exhibit. He gives the valet $100 when he spots the young woman (long dark hair and blue eyes). Later, Lex and the young woman are on the balcony listening to her favorite song on her pink mp3 player.

Da KryptonSite - 05/10/04

CITAZIONE
More women from Lex Luthor's past come back to haunt him, and the common thread linking them all is their brown hair. (Look at some of Lex's past female choices - Carrie Castle, the woman in Zero, Dr. Helen Bryce, Victoria... you'll see a pattern...)
- It seems that Lex awakens naked and bloody next to a dead girl, and is accused of her murder. This girl is one of his brunette "exploits" from the past. It looks like he's done it. But did he? Or has he been framed yet again?
- Lana meets Jason's parents, though she is surprised that Jason's mom seems to be a bit familiar...

Da DTS

CITAZIONE
Clark and Jonathan are discussing Lex’s latest trouble with the law. Jonathan says that they’ve given Lex hundreds of chances to trust him and they should let the police handle it. Clark says that Lex is still his friend and he wants to help him.

What has Lex gotten into? Lex woke up naked and covered in blood next to a dead girl in a hotel room. He swears he didn’t kill the girl and thinks he was drugged and set-up by his father. Lex’s lawyer, CORINNE, is drilling him with questions. He can’t remember the girl’s name or if he was intimate with her. All he remembers is that the girl had a pink mp3 player. Lex’s fingerprints are all over the crime scene and they are waiting for the blood test to see if he was drugged. Corinne’s assistant, SHANNON, interrupts the interrogation. Clark enters and says “You slept with her and you didn’t even know her name?” Lex replies “It happens.”

Clark and Chloe are investigating the case. The police report says the dead girl wore 2 earrings. But when examining an image of the young girl, she only has one earring. They go to the hotel elevator to find the missing earring. Chloe gets an idea and wants to re-enact the scene with Clark of when Lex pushed Eve (dead girl) against the wall.

The results of the blood test show no sign of drugs in Lex’s system. Eighteen months ago, Lex slept with the young girl and sent her a pair of diamond earrings as a consolation prize. After that, the young girl had been stalking him. Lex says “I don’t always get their names…or remember their faces.” Corinne, his lawyer, replies “I suppose it doesn’t help that they all look the same, does it?” They were all BRUNETTES!

Corinne, a one-time brunette as well, and Lex were once involved in a relationship before. She later removes herself as his lawyer and says to plead insanity because of his history with mental instability.

Lex is at Corinne’s office at night on the phone calling 9-1-1 to report another murder when he spots the exact PINK MP3 PLAYER the young woman had in the teaser. He is shocked as it plays the same song the young woman played for him that night. We find out the young woman from the teaser is very much alive and is … Shannon (Corinne’s assistant). She then whacks him on the head with her gun.

Lex wakes up groggy at his mansion and asks why she’s doing this. Shannon says “This is where I earned my earrings. The first time.” Lex ended it and 3 months later, they bumped into each other and Lex didn’t even recognize her. “I was wearing the earrings you gave me. We had sex, again, and you still didn’t recognize me. You ruined my life….” Shannon says that Eve Andrews was the perfect victim. Lex apologizes and Shannon points the gun at Lex.

Lana and Jason enter the Talon apartment at night. Jason sets his keys down and Lana walks over to the bed. Jason sits beside her and asks why she’s been silent since they were at the restaurant. It seems Lana and Jason were meeting his parents for dinner. Lana is rattled because she thinks she’s seen or knows Jason’s mom from somewhere. “I know this is going to sound crazy but I think it was Paris.”

Edited by Kurt - 11/1/2005, 15:42

view post Posted on 5/10/2004, 08:58

super eroe

Group:
Super Moderatore

Gli spoiler mi piacciono, sembra tornare parte del dark della terza serie.

view post Posted on 5/10/2004, 11:25

super eroe

Group:
Super Moderatore

Qualche spoiler anche da KryptonSite:

CITAZIONE
More women from Lex Luthor's past come back to haunt him, and the common thread linking them all is their brown hair. (Look at some of Lex's past female choices - Carrie Castle, the woman in Zero, Dr. Helen Bryce, Victoria... you'll see a pattern...)
- It seems that Lex awakens naked and bloody next to a dead girl, and is accused of her murder. This girl is one of his brunette "exploits" from the past. It looks like he's done it. But did he? Or has he been framed yet again?
- Lana meets Jason's parents, though she is surprised that Jason's mom seems to be a bit familiar...

Cinderella
view post Posted on 5/10/2004, 11:42

CITAZIONE

oddio speriamo che torni Helen!!! Sarebbe grandioso

ma traducetemi un pò haunt

view post Posted on 5/10/2004, 11:48

super eroe

Group:
Super Moderatore

CITAZIONE (Cinderella @ 5/10/2004, 12:42)
CITAZIONE

oddio speriamo che torni Helen!!! Sarebbe grandioso

ma traducetemi un pò haunt

Allora la parola Haunted vuol dire "infestato (di fantasmi)", Haunt invece come sostantivo significa ritrovo.
Io cmq penso che si siano sbagliati a scrivere, perchè il verbo "Hunt" (senza la A quindi) significa "dare la caccia" e quindi andarebbe meglio nel nostro contesto.

Doriana Luthor
view post Posted on 5/10/2004, 12:47

Non sembra male, ma per adesso non mi convince ancora..

L' unico pezzo davvero importante, è all' inizio, Clark e Lex sono di nuovo amici.

view post Posted on 5/10/2004, 12:50

super eroe

Group:
Super Moderatore

CITAZIONE (Doriana Luthor @ 5/10/2004, 13:47)
L' unico pezzo davvero importante, è all' inizio, Clark e Lex sono di nuovo amici.

Già, probabile che succeda qualcosa fino a questa puntata che li porta ad un riavvicinamento.

Doriana Luthor
view post Posted on 6/10/2004, 00:15

DTS ha aggiunto nuovi spoiler:

CITAZIONE
Jason’s mom’s name is Genevieve. He exits the back door of the Talon to meet his mom who is standing beside a limousine. Jason’s not happy to see her and asks what she’s doing back here. Genevieve says that their home is always open for him and he still has the key. Jason asks her if she was in Paris this summer (remember Lana is sure she saw her). Genevieve denies this and says she spent the summer with his father in the Hamptons. Jason knows his mother is lying and says “I don’t know what you’re up to, but if I find out you had something to do with what happened to her in Paris, so help me…” He tells her not to come back as he goes back into the Talon. Inside her limo, she calls someone on her cell phone and says in a dark tone “Nous avons un probleme” (translation: We have a problem)

There’s a Lex and Lionel scene where Lionel tells him he wants Lex to allow him to be a father to him again.

At the loft at night, Clark says to Lex that he wonders when Lex will change because right now he doesn’t seem to care about anyone but himself and there’s this side of him he didn’t even know about. Lex confesses he doesn’t know why he does those things and says that Shannon was right about him.

Teaser: Lex is attending a black-tie fundraiser at the Metropolis Museum of Art. He is drinking champagne in the black and white photography exhibit. He gives the valet $100 when he spots the young woman (long dark hair and blue eyes). Later, Lex and the young woman are on the balcony listening to her favorite song on her pink mp3 player.

Anche KryptonSite:

CITAZIONE
Added 10/5: It looks like Lionel will be appealing to Lex to "let me be your father." Lionel may perhaps want to turn a new leaf, and he tells Lex that he has been on the path Lex is now taking. "Something found me and brought me back," Lionel says.
- Jason asks his mother, Genevieve, if she was in Paris this summer. She lies to him and says "no, you know I was in the Hamptons all summer with your father."
- Jason tells his mother he knows she's lying, and says "if you have something to do with what happened to her (her being Lana), so help me..." He then asks her mother to leave. As she leaves, she says "Nous avons un probleme" ominously...
- Clark tells Lex that he doesn't seem to be caring about anyone but himself. Apparently their spat continues...

La mamma di Jason, sembra un tipo interessante..

CITAZIONE
It looks like Lionel will be appealing to Lex to "let me be your father." Lionel may perhaps want to turn a new leaf, and he tells Lex that he has been on the path Lex is now taking. "Something found me and brought me back," Lionel says.

Il pezzo più interessante, Lionel penso sia finalmente fuori di prigione, se vuole essere una persona diversa con Lex ok... Ma con tutti gli altri deve rimanere il solito MB!
Lex cmq penso risponderà picche.

Edited by Doriana Luthor - 6/10/2004, 01:21

beat1
view post Posted on 6/10/2004, 09:35

io non ci capisco niente d'inglese.........
scusate l'ignoranza

Cinderella
view post Posted on 6/10/2004, 11:48

CITAZIONE
Allora la parola Haunted vuol dire "infestato (di fantasmi)",

e se fossero solo fantasmi che lo tormentano?

CITAZIONE
io non ci capisco niente d'inglese.........
scusate l'ignoranza

capisco poco anch'io in verità...

Doriana Luthor
view post Posted on 6/10/2004, 12:35

CITAZIONE (Cinderella @ 6/10/2004, 12:48)
CITAZIONE
Allora la parola Haunted vuol dire "infestato (di fantasmi)",

e se fossero solo fantasmi che lo tormentano?

Alla "Louis"?

Cinderella
view post Posted on 6/10/2004, 13:02

CITAZIONE
Alla "Louis"?

Non capisco...

Doriana Luthor
view post Posted on 6/10/2004, 13:05

CITAZIONE (Cinderella @ 6/10/2004, 14:02)
CITAZIONE
Alla "Louis"?

Non capisco...

Louis, il naufrago immaginario di Lex in "Exile".

Cinderella
view post Posted on 6/10/2004, 13:26

ah. non mi ricordavo il nome...

sì, potrebbe essere una cosa simile. Con la coscienza però questa volta che si tratta di una visione.

Edited by Cinderella - 6/10/2004, 14:26

view post Posted on 6/10/2004, 15:20

super eroe

Group:
Super Moderatore

CITAZIONE (Doriana Luthor @ 6/10/2004, 01:15)
Il pezzo più interessante, Lionel penso sia finalmente fuori di prigione,[...]

Strano cmq, visto che è stato dichiarato colpevole.

208 replies since 5/10/2004, 07:35   21439 views