Smallville Italia

Bound, ep. 4.09

« Older   Newer »
Doriana Luthor
view post Posted on 6/10/2004, 00:15 by: Doriana Luthor

DTS ha aggiunto nuovi spoiler:

CITAZIONE
Jason’s mom’s name is Genevieve. He exits the back door of the Talon to meet his mom who is standing beside a limousine. Jason’s not happy to see her and asks what she’s doing back here. Genevieve says that their home is always open for him and he still has the key. Jason asks her if she was in Paris this summer (remember Lana is sure she saw her). Genevieve denies this and says she spent the summer with his father in the Hamptons. Jason knows his mother is lying and says “I don’t know what you’re up to, but if I find out you had something to do with what happened to her in Paris, so help me…” He tells her not to come back as he goes back into the Talon. Inside her limo, she calls someone on her cell phone and says in a dark tone “Nous avons un probleme” (translation: We have a problem)

There’s a Lex and Lionel scene where Lionel tells him he wants Lex to allow him to be a father to him again.

At the loft at night, Clark says to Lex that he wonders when Lex will change because right now he doesn’t seem to care about anyone but himself and there’s this side of him he didn’t even know about. Lex confesses he doesn’t know why he does those things and says that Shannon was right about him.

Teaser: Lex is attending a black-tie fundraiser at the Metropolis Museum of Art. He is drinking champagne in the black and white photography exhibit. He gives the valet $100 when he spots the young woman (long dark hair and blue eyes). Later, Lex and the young woman are on the balcony listening to her favorite song on her pink mp3 player.

Anche KryptonSite:

CITAZIONE
Added 10/5: It looks like Lionel will be appealing to Lex to "let me be your father." Lionel may perhaps want to turn a new leaf, and he tells Lex that he has been on the path Lex is now taking. "Something found me and brought me back," Lionel says.
- Jason asks his mother, Genevieve, if she was in Paris this summer. She lies to him and says "no, you know I was in the Hamptons all summer with your father."
- Jason tells his mother he knows she's lying, and says "if you have something to do with what happened to her (her being Lana), so help me..." He then asks her mother to leave. As she leaves, she says "Nous avons un probleme" ominously...
- Clark tells Lex that he doesn't seem to be caring about anyone but himself. Apparently their spat continues...

La mamma di Jason, sembra un tipo interessante..

CITAZIONE
It looks like Lionel will be appealing to Lex to "let me be your father." Lionel may perhaps want to turn a new leaf, and he tells Lex that he has been on the path Lex is now taking. "Something found me and brought me back," Lionel says.

Il pezzo più interessante, Lionel penso sia finalmente fuori di prigione, se vuole essere una persona diversa con Lex ok... Ma con tutti gli altri deve rimanere il solito MB!
Lex cmq penso risponderà picche.

Edited by Doriana Luthor - 6/10/2004, 01:21

208 replies since 5/10/2004, 07:35   21439 views