Smallville Italia

Run, ep. 4.05

« Older   Newer »
syb
view post Posted on 11/8/2004, 10:36

Per il riassunto dell'episodio vai qui --> Riassunto Run e immagini

Da TitanTV - 8/10/2004

CITAZIONE
After a boy (Kyle Gallner) with superhuman speed saves Jonathan---and steals his wallet---Clark tracks him down and discovers he's a homeless kid who uses his powers to commit petty crimes. Also, Lex acquires an ancient manuscript with Kryptonian symbols, and Clark learns that it contains a mysterious map; Jason discovers Lana's tattoo.

La WB ha rilasciato la descrizione ufficiale dell'episodio - 02/10/04

CITAZIONE
THE FLASH SPEEDS INTO SMALLVILLE – After Jonathan's (John Schneider) wallet is stolen, Clark (Tom Welling) super-speeds after the thief (guest star Kyle Gallner) but is stunned when he cannot catch him. The thief, Bart, a.k.a. The Flash, later shows up at the farm and tries to talk Clark into leaving Smallville for a life on the road together, flexing their super powers. Meanwhile, Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) buys a priceless framed manuscript with Kryptonian symbols and Clark learns that it contains a mysterious hidden map. However, when Bart steals the manuscript from Lex, he inadvertently puts Clark's life in danger and must make the decision whether to save Clark or himself. Kristin Kreuk, Allison Mack, John Glover, Jensen Ackles, Annette O'Toole also star. David Barrett directed the episode written by Steven S. DeKnight.

The episode is scheduled for October 20th.

Da Comics Continuum - 28/8/04
CITAZIONE
Kyle Gallner has been cast as DC Comics speedster Bart Allen for an upcoming episode of The WB's Smallville, The Continuum has learned.

The episode is tentatively titled "Run" and will likely be the fifth of the fourth season.

Gallner's film credits including Finding Home, Red Betsy and Wet Hot American Summer. He had done guest roles on television series The District, Touched by an Angel, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and Third Watch.

Da KryptonSite - 26/8/04
CITAZIONE
"Reliable Sources" Are Wrong: Ben Jelen NOT Appearing In "Run"
Those of you who have been visiting KryptonSite for a while know that we usually get stuff right, especially when it comes to casting.

Unfortunately, sometimes that means that wires get crossed, and we think something sounds like a sure thing based on what we're told, and then... it's not.

Earlier today we had posted that singer Ben Jelen had indeed been cast in the big role in episode #4-5 "Run." This is actually not the case, as we have been corrected this afternoon.

Hopefully no one is upset by this faux pas, and you'll all continue to come here for the latest in reliable Smallville news. Even CNN can miss one from time to time! ("Gore is President," anyone?)

Da KryptonSite - 26/8/04
CITAZIONE
Jelen Like A Felon: Singer Ben Jelen Is Bart Allen
Confirming some rumors initially started in the New York Post a week ago, we are hearing from reliable sources that singer Ben Jelen has indeed nabbed the role of Bart Allen, also known to fans of DC Comics as Impulse and Kid Flash, and soon to be known to Smallville fans as the Flash.

The character will first appear in the episode "Run," currently scheduled as the fifth episode in Season Four. The episode promises to reveal once and for all who is the Fastest Teen Alive, and spoilers for the episode can be found here.

Bart Allen is the grandson of legendary Flash character Barry Allen. Look for references to previous Flashes Barry, Jay Garrick, and Wally West in the episode. Interestingly, the Wally West Flash on Justice League is voiced by some guy named Michael Rosenbaum.

One of Ben Jelen's songs, "Setting of the Sun," was played in the Smallville episode "Obsession" so his fans - affectionately known as Jelenbeans - are no strangers to the show!

Da DTS - 18/8/2004
CITAZIONE
In the teaser, we see Bart playing cards with a guy named Carl. He uses his powers and ends up stealing Carl's money.

Seems Martha is running a The Talon. She talks to Lex about setting up a new vendor. Lex's assistant interrupts and tells Lex the Board of Directors want to talk to him regarding the "Aberdeen facility". Lex snaps and tells her he'll deal with it later. Martha says she can't imagine what it must be like running LuthorCorp. Lex replies saying that a job can take up more of your life than you'd want, but that there are more important things than work. Lex's eyes fall on a illuminated manuscript page.

Bart meets with a guy named Callister. It's the typical mafia guy. Expensive suit, fancy car. Callister complains to his Goliath-sized enforcer, Tony about Bart being late. Suddenly, Bart appears right behind him. "If there's one thing I am it's never late. I say, I'll be somewhere, and I'm there like a flash", he says. Bart is carrying a backpack full of watches, rings, and other jewelry. Callister offers him $200, but Bart insists it's worth ten times more than that. Callister tells him he doesn't have time for the nickel and dime crap , so he should just take what he's giving him. "Or maybe I should just take it all", Bart replies. Tony reaches for his gun, but a siren interrupts. The Metropolis Police Cruiser pulls onto the dock. Callister shoots Bart an angry look, but he's nowhere to be seen.

Clark and Jonathan exit a medical building. Clark tells Pa Kent to relax, because the doctor said he was fine. Jonathan says he did right before he put him on a new prescription.

Later on, Clark talks to Carl and asks him where he can find Callister.

Bart meets with Callister again. This time, he takes out of his backpack a manuscript page. Callister unrolls it and grins. "Can we speed this up? I'll let you have it for an even mil.", Bart says, but Callister tells him he already made a better deal. Bart spots Lex's Ferrari pulling up. Tony smashes Bart in the back of the head and leaves him unconscious. "That's the "master criminal" who stole it?...He's just a boy" Lex tells Callister and orders to let him go. Callister refuses saying nobody knows what “this freak's capable of". Lex threatens him. Tony, the bodyguard tries to hit Lex with his gun, but Lex karate chops it out of his hands bringing the gigantic man to his knees just as Callister smashes Lex in the face. Lex falls unconscious.

Callister is about to shoot Bart. "Let's see if you're faster than a speeding bullet", he says, when Clark blurs past causing the gun and manuscript to disappear from Callister's hands. Clark chucks Callister to a cargo container and tells a scared Tony to go. Clark sees Lex's unconscious and tells Bart they need to get him into a hospital. "I'm busy, Clark", he replies. When Clark approaches to Bart, he opens the lead box containing the kryptonite. "...but I'm not sticking around." he says taking the manuscript from Clark's weak hands.

There's a sweet Martha and Lana scene. Martha says something about the summer that makes Lana smile and blush. Lana then offers advise saying "...you don't have to go through things alone. It's a lot easier if you share your fears with someone you love." Then Lana thinks about her words and how it resonates with her own situation.

Da KrypronSite - 17/8/2004
CITAZIONE
The teaser begins with a three card monty game in Metropolis. Bart tells Carl (a "huge, tattooed grifter") that he wants in on the game. Bart uses his super speed to cheat and make himself win.
- Bart has a thunderbolt decal on his backpack.
- A baddie named Callister tells Bart, "You're late." Bart tells him, "Your watch is fast. If there's one thing I am it's never late. I say I'll be somewhere and I'm there in a flash."
- Apparently Bart is stealing things - watches, jewelry, etc. - for Callister.
- A police cruiser shows up, on to the meeting of Bart and Callister. There's a gun shot fired, but Bart is gone before it can hit him.
- Singer Ben Jelen may be in talks to play Bart Allen. However, this information has not yet been confirmed. See Rumorville for more.
- It seems that Clark comes to Metropolis to look for Bart and Callister at some point.
- Callister is talking with Bart who has a stolen manuscript and wants to sell it. Lex Luthor shows up to get it back, and says "That's the 'master criminal' who stole it? He's just a boy."
- Lex asks Callister "Who are you more afraid of? Him or me?"
- Callister smashes Lex in the face with a rusted pipe. It's a bloody mess. Callister tells Bart, who was just knocked out by Callister a few minutes previous, "Look at the mess you made, kid." Callister goes to hit Bart with a hammer, but will the half-out-of-it Bart be able to speed away in time? Or will someone else offer him some help?
- After all is said and done, Bart tells Clark he's not sticking around - and uses a certain kind of rock to make sure Clark does not follow him.
- Jonathan and Clark have a talk about Jonathan's health. "The doctor says you're doing well," Clark says.
- Martha is working for Lex! She mentions something about "setting up a new vendor before the morning rush tomorrow." She tells Lex that she "really wanted this opportunity."
- And here's the surprise... Martha makes the comment "I'm having enough trouble managing a little coffee shop." Could it be that Martha began managing the Talon now that Lana had left for Paris?
- Regarding running LuthorCorp, and jobs in general, Lex says "Any job can take up more of your life than you'd want. The trick is to remember there are more important things than work."

Da DTS - 11/8/2004
CITAZIONE
Clark pops open a lock in a Metropolis hotel room. Clark is trying to get Jonathan’s wallet back. A guy named Bart Allen stole the wallet and is using the credit cards to pay for the room, sneakers, clothes, and lots of junk food.

Jonathan’s wallet was nabbed while Bart was saving him from a car.

Bart is in the shower while Clark looks inside Bart’s backpack. It contains several photo identification cards with different aliases – Jay Garrick, Barry Allen, Wally West, and Bartholomew Allen.

Bart says that “nobody sees me when I’m doing my thing, man.” Clark then says “You’re not the only one that can move like a flash…” Bart is dressed in cargo pants and a “red sweatshirt with a yellow collar (i.e. The Flash costume colors).”

Bart teases “Smell you later” then superspeeds out. Clark superspeeds after him.

Later, Clark and Bart are in the loft and Bart talks non-stop. He charms Clark’s parents into letting him stay for dinner and a bed on the couch.

When Bart was 8, there was an accident that involved a flash of light and caused his body to go in overdrive. He didn’t get his ‘Fastest Man Alive’ ability from Smallville as it’s his first time visiting. He’s been on his own since he was 10 because his parents freaked at his powers. He spends his time in Suicide Slums and “swipes a little bling from the stiff upper crust…”

As Clark is telling Bart his life story, Bart cuts him off and says “Too slow” so he superspeeds around the loft and finds that Clark likes rock-collecting, reading Native American mythology, and scrawling “the name ‘Lana’ in all his notebooks.” Awwwwwww!

He’s not into rock-collecting. It’s really kryptonite stones. Clark gets weak and says he’s allergic to them.

Bart wants to have some fun and tells Clark to tag along saying “we’re a couple of super-powered studs.”

Potrebbe essere il primo episodio in cui Clark Kent incontra un altro supereroe, si tratta di Bart Allen, nipote di Barry Allen Flash II (il più grande di sempre).

Ecco i primi spoiler da kryptonsite

CITAZIONE
Added 8/10: It seems our rumors posted on August 10 were right - The Flash is coming to Smallville!
- Which Flash? This red-sweatshirt wearing fellow is not Wally West, not Barry Allen, and not Jay Garrick - instead, it's Bart Allen, boy from the future and grandson of the most famous Flash (Barry Allen). However, in this version of the story he was involved in an accident at a very young age that resulted in his powers.
- Bart talks a lot, and very quickly.
- The names of other Flashes may be mentioned or seen in this story.

NEW STUFF! Also Added 8/10: We first meet Bart Allen in a hotel suite in Metropolis. He's in the bathroom taking a shower, and while he's in there Clark Kent has broken in to the hotel room. He finds Bart's bag in a messy room littered with fast food wrappers and clothes. He sees a stack of sneaker boxes, and by them is a backpack full of stolen items, and strangely, multiple photo identification cards. The cards, all with Bart's grinning face on them, have four different names - Jay Garrick, Barry Allen, Wally West... and Bartholomew Allen.
- Bart asks Clark what he is doing in his room. Clark says that technically, the room is Clark's dad's, since it was paid for with Jonathan's credit card.
- Sarcastic Bart tells Clark "I don't know what you're talking about," and calls him "Hairdo."
- Bart superspeeds himself into some clothes - cargo pants and a red sweatshirt with a yellow collar.
- Clark tells Bart that he saw him save Jonathan from a car in the morning.
- "No one sees me when I'm doing my thing, man," Bart tells him. Clark tells him that he's not the only one who can move like a flash. Bart tells him "I'll be a thousand miles away before you can even blink." "I can blink pretty fast," Clark challenges.
- The conversation ends with Bart telling Clark he's not big on chit chat, and saying "smell you later" and speeding off.
- There's a later scene with Bart at the Kent Farm. Bart refers to himself as the Fastest Man Alive and says that he was surprised that someone else "like him" turned out to be "Jimmy Crack Corn fresh from the farm."
- Somehow Bart cons his way into a hot meal and a stay on the Kent couch.
- Bart tells Clark that around the time he was 8, there was "this, I don't know, accident or something. All I remember is a flash of light, then my body just went into overdrive." Keep in mind this is Bart telling a story, and he DOES have an overactive imagination, so who knows if he's telling the truth. Bart also says that his parents freaked when he "went all hyperspeed," but if they were truly Don and Dawn Allen, that may be doubtful.
- Bart superspeeds around Clark's loft, and reveals "Mr. Kent likes to read about Native American mythology, he's scrawled the name 'Lana' in all his notebooks, and he has one of the most boring hobbies known to man: rock collecting. Bart opens up one of the rocks, which instantly weakens Clark. "I'm allergic," Clark tells him.
- Bart tells a story about how he lives on the street stealing "bling" in Suicide Slum.
- Bart tells Clark, "We're a couple of super-powered studs," and challenges him to have some fun.
- We're not sure if these scenes leaked are part of the actual episode or are setup for auditioning. The sides say nothing of an episode title and don't appear to be part of a greater whole. But, the whole idea of Bart Allen in the storyline sounds fantastic to us, and we (well, webmaster Craig at least) would love to see a spin-off if the actor chosen turns out to be good.

Edited by Kurt - 11/1/2005, 15:40

syb
view post Posted on 11/8/2004, 10:42

CITAZIONE (syb @ 11/8/2004, 11:36)
Qualcuno sostiene che otrebbe essere il primo episodio in cui Clark Kent incontra un altro supereroe, si tratta di Bart Allen, nipote di Barry Allen Flash II (il più grande di sempre).

Ecco un'immagine di Flash II (Barry Allen)

Attached Image: barry.gif

barry.gif

view post Posted on 11/8/2004, 12:10

Group:
Amministratore

Altri spoiler da DTS:

CITAZIONE
Clark pops open a lock in a Metropolis hotel room. Clark is trying to get Jonathan’s wallet back. A guy named Bart Allen stole the wallet and is using the credit cards to pay for the room, sneakers, clothes, and lots of junk food.

Jonathan’s wallet was nabbed while Bart was saving him from a car.

Bart is in the shower while Clark looks inside Bart’s backpack. It contains several photo identification cards with different aliases – Jay Garrick, Barry Allen, Wally West, and Bartholomew Allen.

Bart says that “nobody sees me when I’m doing my thing, man.” Clark then says “You’re not the only one that can move like a flash…” Bart is dressed in cargo pants and a “red sweatshirt with a yellow collar (i.e. The Flash costume colors).”

Bart teases “Smell you later” then superspeeds out. Clark superspeeds after him.

Later, Clark and Bart are in the loft and Bart talks non-stop. He charms Clark’s parents into letting him stay for dinner and a bed on the couch.

When Bart was 8, there was an accident that involved a flash of light and caused his body to go in overdrive. He didn’t get his ‘Fastest Man Alive’ ability from Smallville as it’s his first time visiting. He’s been on his own since he was 10 because his parents freaked at his powers. He spends his time in Suicide Slums and “swipes a little bling from the stiff upper crust…”

As Clark is telling Bart his life story, Bart cuts him off and says “Too slow” so he superspeeds around the loft and finds that Clark likes rock-collecting, reading Native American mythology, and scrawling “the name ‘Lana’ in all his notebooks.” Awwwwwww!

He’s not into rock-collecting. It’s really kryptonite stones. Clark gets weak and says he’s allergic to them.

Bart wants to have some fun and tells Clark to tag along saying “we’re a couple of super-powered studs.”

Doriana Luthor
view post Posted on 14/8/2004, 21:06

Simpatica la visita di Flash, ma nulla più, non mi sembra un gran episodio dai primi spoiler.

Cinderella
view post Posted on 15/8/2004, 20:45

Flash????

miii ma se dovevano mettere un altro supereroe perché non Batman??? So che in questa serie non si poteva, ma avrei preferito aspettare la prossima

syb
view post Posted on 16/8/2004, 19:05

Oltretutto non è nemmeno il mitico Flash, ma suo nipote. Tra l'altro se è vera l'indiscrezione dell'incidente alla base della velocità di Bart, Smallville ha cambiato la mitologia anche di questo personaggio, in realtà Bart ha ereditato la velocità da Barry. Comunque queste sono piccolezze ed inoltre si tratta si spoilers e quindi non sappiamo bene chi sia effettivamente questo ragazzo superveloce.
... Se non altro hanno scelto uno dei supereroi che fanno parte della Justice League, chissà se vedremo anche Wonder Woman...

Edited by syb - 16/8/2004, 20:07

Cinderella
view post Posted on 17/8/2004, 08:53

CITAZIONE
chissà se vedremo anche Wonder Woman...

questo è terrorismo psicologico

Doriana Luthor
view post Posted on 17/8/2004, 22:33

Da KrypronSite il titolo dell' episodio "Run" e nuovi spoiler.

CITAZIONE
The teaser begins with a three card monty game in Metropolis. Bart tells Carl (a "huge, tattooed grifter") that he wants in on the game. Bart uses his super speed to cheat and make himself win.
- Bart has a thunderbolt decal on his backpack.
- A baddie named Callister tells Bart, "You're late." Bart tells him, "Your watch is fast. If there's one thing I am it's never late. I say I'll be somewhere and I'm there in a flash."
- Apparently Bart is stealing things - watches, jewelry, etc. - for Callister.
- A police cruiser shows up, on to the meeting of Bart and Callister. There's a gun shot fired, but Bart is gone before it can hit him.
- Singer Ben Jelen may be in talks to play Bart Allen. However, this information has not yet been confirmed. See Rumorville for more.
- It seems that Clark comes to Metropolis to look for Bart and Callister at some point.
- Callister is talking with Bart who has a stolen manuscript and wants to sell it. Lex Luthor shows up to get it back, and says "That's the 'master criminal' who stole it? He's just a boy."
- Lex asks Callister "Who are you more afraid of? Him or me?"
- Callister smashes Lex in the face with a rusted pipe. It's a bloody mess. Callister tells Bart, who was just knocked out by Callister a few minutes previous, "Look at the mess you made, kid." Callister goes to hit Bart with a hammer, but will the half-out-of-it Bart be able to speed away in time? Or will someone else offer him some help?
- After all is said and done, Bart tells Clark he's not sticking around - and uses a certain kind of rock to make sure Clark does not follow him.
- Jonathan and Clark have a talk about Jonathan's health. "The doctor says you're doing well," Clark says.
- Martha is working for Lex! She mentions something about "setting up a new vendor before the morning rush tomorrow." She tells Lex that she "really wanted this opportunity."
- And here's the surprise... Martha makes the comment "I'm having enough trouble managing a little coffee shop." Could it be that Martha began managing the Talon now that Lana had left for Paris?
- Regarding running LuthorCorp, and jobs in general, Lex says "Any job can take up more of your life than you'd want. The trick is to remember there are more important things than work."

I fatti più interessanti sembrano quelli di Martha:

- Martha che lavora con Lex e che forse gestisce il Talon.

view post Posted on 18/8/2004, 07:54

super eroe

Group:
Super Moderatore

Spoiler anche da DTS:

CITAZIONE
In the teaser, we see Bart playing cards with a guy named Carl. He uses his powers and ends up stealing Carl's money.

Seems Martha is running a The Talon. She talks to Lex about setting up a new vendor. Lex's assistant interrupts and tells Lex the Board of Directors want to talk to him regarding the "Aberdeen facility". Lex snaps and tells her he'll deal with it later. Martha says she can't imagine what it must be like running LuthorCorp. Lex replies saying that a job can take up more of your life than you'd want, but that there are more important things than work. Lex's eyes fall on a illuminated manuscript page.

Bart meets with a guy named Callister. It's the typical mafia guy. Expensive suit, fancy car. Callister complains to his Goliath-sized enforcer, Tony about Bart being late. Suddenly, Bart appears right behind him. "If there's one thing I am it's never late. I say, I'll be somewhere, and I'm there like a flash", he says. Bart is carrying a backpack full of watches, rings, and other jewelry. Callister offers him $200, but Bart insists it's worth ten times more than that. Callister tells him he doesn't have time for the nickel and dime crap , so he should just take what he's giving him. "Or maybe I should just take it all", Bart replies. Tony reaches for his gun, but a siren interrupts. The Metropolis Police Cruiser pulls onto the dock. Callister shoots Bart an angry look, but he's nowhere to be seen.

Clark and Jonathan exit a medical building. Clark tells Pa Kent to relax, because the doctor said he was fine. Jonathan says he did right before he put him on a new prescription.

Later on, Clark talks to Carl and asks him where he can find Callister.

Bart meets with Callister again. This time, he takes out of his backpack a manuscript page. Callister unrolls it and grins. "Can we speed this up? I'll let you have it for an even mil.", Bart says, but Callister tells him he already made a better deal. Bart spots Lex's Ferrari pulling up. Tony smashes Bart in the back of the head and leaves him unconscious. "That's the "master criminal" who stole it?...He's just a boy" Lex tells Callister and orders to let him go. Callister refuses saying nobody knows what “this freak's capable of". Lex threatens him. Tony, the bodyguard tries to hit Lex with his gun, but Lex karate chops it out of his hands bringing the gigantic man to his knees just as Callister smashes Lex in the face. Lex falls unconscious.

Callister is about to shoot Bart. "Let's see if you're faster than a speeding bullet", he says, when Clark blurs past causing the gun and manuscript to disappear from Callister's hands. Clark chucks Callister to a cargo container and tells a scared Tony to go. Clark sees Lex's unconscious and tells Bart they need to get him into a hospital. "I'm busy, Clark", he replies. When Clark approaches to Bart, he opens the lead box containing the kryptonite. "...but I'm not sticking around." he says taking the manuscript from Clark's weak hands.

There's a sweet Martha and Lana scene. Martha says something about the summer that makes Lana smile and blush. Lana then offers advise saying "...you don't have to go through things alone. It's a lot easier if you share your fears with someone you love." Then Lana thinks about her words and how it resonates with her own situation.

Cinderella
view post Posted on 18/8/2004, 07:58

considerando la guest star mi sembra il titolo più indicato

CITAZIONE

Martha si da agli affari? Niente più Lionel adesso lavora per Lex?

Doriana Luthor
view post Posted on 18/8/2004, 10:28

CITAZIONE (Cinderella @ 18/8/2004, 08:58)
CITAZIONE

Martha si da agli affari? Niente più Lionel adesso lavora per Lex?

Gough&Millar hanno fatto lo stesso lavoro di Lana (che non aveva nulla da fare) per Martha...

Gough: Miles, cosa facciamo fare a Martha nella quarta serie? Le crostate a casa?
Millar: Naaaaa, ideona! Le diamo da gestire il Talon.

view post Posted on 18/8/2004, 12:40

super eroe

Group:
Super Moderatore

I produttori ci avevano detto che i suoi rapporti con Lionel sarebbero cresciuti quindi penso che non ci dobbiamo preoccupare più di tanto visto che Lionel vuol dire azione.

Edited by Kurt - 18/8/2004, 13:41

Cinderella
view post Posted on 18/8/2004, 13:04

mica mi preoccupo, psero solo non snaturino il personaggio solo per dargli un pò di azione in più

Doriana Luthor
view post Posted on 18/8/2004, 13:50

Chissà Jonathan come sarà incaxxato Martha che lavora per Lex e che avrà molto a che fare con Lionel..

view post Posted on 26/8/2004, 08:33

super eroe

Group:
Super Moderatore

Da KryptonSite:

CITAZIONE
Jelen Like A Felon: Singer Ben Jelen Is Bart Allen
Confirming some rumors initially started in the New York Post a week ago, we are hearing from reliable sources that singer Ben Jelen has indeed nabbed the role of Bart Allen, also known to fans of DC Comics as Impulse and Kid Flash, and soon to be known to Smallville fans as the Flash.

The character will first appear in the episode "Run," currently scheduled as the fifth episode in Season Four. The episode promises to reveal once and for all who is the Fastest Teen Alive, and spoilers for the episode can be found here.

Bart Allen is the grandson of legendary Flash character Barry Allen. Look for references to previous Flashes Barry, Jay Garrick, and Wally West in the episode. Interestingly, the Wally West Flash on Justice League is voiced by some guy named Michael Rosenbaum.

One of Ben Jelen's songs, "Setting of the Sun," was played in the Smallville episode "Obsession" so his fans - affectionately known as Jelenbeans - are no strangers to the show!

191 replies since 11/8/2004, 10:36   21748 views