Unsafe, ep. 4.11

« Older   Newer »
nocturne
view post Posted on 27/10/2004, 23:21 by: nocturne

Group:
Amministratore

Altri spoiler da Kryptonsite

CITAZIONE
Lana makes the comment to Chloe that "Whenever I thought about my first time I kind of always thought it would be with Clark." Chloe tells her "It hasn't happened yet," meaning, it sounds like Lana is considering having sex with Jason but has not yet at this point.
- Clark, in full Kal mode, is wearing a black Armani tux in front of a preacher... he and Alicia are going to get married! No, we're not making this up! After the whole "you may kiss the bride" spiel, Clark superspeeds him and Alicia out of there to the bridal suite at a Las Vegas hotel. "Time to make it official," Kal/Clark says, before they... well, we don't know what happens next, but one can imagine.
- Lionel claims he is starting a new charity, to help sufferers of hunger, poverty, and abuse, but Lex doesn't buy it. "Perfect place to wash all that blood money and make it all look presentable..." Lex says. "Forget it, Dad. You're not getting a dime."
- Lana approaches Jason slowly and nervous on the college campus. Will she, too, do the deed? We shall see...

e da DTS

CITAZIONE
- Lionel is creating the Lionel Luthor Foundation to help people facing hunger, poverty, and abuse. Lex is still not convinced his father is a changed man and says “Forget it, Dad. You’re not getting a dime.”

- Lana visits Central Kansas A & M to see Jason. She sees him walking with two fraternity brothers. They seem angsty and anxious around each other. Jason walks towards her and they talk.

- Lana and Chloe have a chat about “first times.” Lana always thought her first time would be with Clark. Chloe says “Make sure Jason’s the guy you want to remember forever.”

- Clark and Alicia run away to Las Vegas and visit a Chapel. Clark has transformed in Kal. Kal/Clark is wearing an Armani tux and Alicia in a white minidress with veil. Kal interrupts the ceremony and says to skip to the “I do’s” part. They start kissing before the Preacher says “…by the State of Nevada, I now pronounce you man and wife.” Kal then superspeeds with Alicia to the Bridal Suite. Alicia can’t believe she’s “Mrs. Clark Kent.” Kal says “Time to make it official.”

Edited by nocturne - 28/10/2004, 00:29

363 replies since 26/10/2004, 08:49   32754 views