Smallville Italia

Pariah, ep. 4.12

« Older   Newer »
nocturne
view post Posted on 5/11/2004, 08:22 by: nocturne

Group:
Amministratore

DTS attribuisce un altro titolo all'episodio: "Pariah". Ritorna la kryptonite rossa (viva l'originalità). Lex offre a Lana ospitalità alla Luthor Mansion in modo che possa essere al sicuro da eventuali aggressioni (capirai, è più facile entrare nella villa che al Talon) ma lei gentilmente declina, dice che la proteggerà Jason... (altro tentativo di Lexana, povero Lex... )

CITAZIONE
Jonathan says to Clark that Alicia is still troubled and can’t be trusted because from the previous episode, Alicia used Clark’s secret against him and infected him with Red Kryptonite. Clark says she’s changed by letting “herself get shot to protect me.”

Lana and Jason enter the Talon where they find 2 security guards blocking Jason’s way. The guards order Jason to step away from Lana. Lex intervenes and apologizes for the misunderstanding. Lex hired the guards to protect her because Lana was attacked in her own apartment and he wants to ensure her safety. Lex even says “I’d like for you to come stay at the mansion. I have tighter security there.” (OMG! Awwww!) Lana appreciates Lex’s concern but says that Jason will be staying with her.

Clark shows the Sheriff a piece of evidence belonging to Alicia that was in the car when Jason was attacked. Clark thinks she might be guilty but the Sheriff says that Alicia was in the interrogation room with her at the time of the attack. Clark is relieved.

Lois is at the Smallville Historical Society taking a tour of “old Smallville” with a person named Tim. In a dark tone, he says that before Smallville was the friendliest small town but the meteor shower changed everything. Tim’s father was the town’s mayor for 20 years and he died when he was young. Lois says she knows what it’s like to lose a parent and they talk about cherished memories.

Edited by nocturne - 5/11/2004, 08:22

295 replies since 26/10/2004, 08:53   24861 views