Smallville Italia

Pariah, ep. 4.12

« Older   Newer »
Doriana Luthor
view post Posted on 5/11/2004, 14:15 by: Doriana Luthor

Anche KryptonSite, conferma il nuovo titolo "Pariah", ma che vuol dire?

Ecco gli spoiler di K Site:

CITAZIONE
Although the casting sides for this one went out with materials for "Unsafe," we're assuming that the new spoilers for "Pariah" are for a totally different episode. If anyone can confirm, e-mail us.
- Clark is defensive to Jonathan about Alicia, insisting that she is all better. "So much better that she used your secret against you and infected you with Red Kryptonite," Jonathan tells him.
- "Alicia kept my secret. She let herself get shot to protect me," Clark tells him.
- A security guard warns Jason to stay away from Lana as they enter the Talon. "We're here to ensure your safety, Miss Lang," the guard tells her. Lex then approaches, and it is revealed that the Talon's owner, Lex, hired security to watch the building to ensure Lana's safety. "Safe from who, me?" Jason asks. Lex pulls him aside.
- Lex tells Jason that it was a misunderstanding, and the security team is a bit overzealous. Apparently at some time previous to this episode Lana is attacked at her apartment above the Talon. To protect her, Lex has suggested that she stay with him at the mansion. Lana insists that she is all right with Jason staying there with her.
- Later in the episode, Jason is attacked. Clark is at the police station telling Sheriff Adams, and provides evidence - a scarf - from the car. "So now you think your girlfriend's guilty? You flip-flop more than a politician," Sheriff Nancy says. The sheriff says that Alicia was locked in an interrogation room with her at the time of the incident.
- Lois meets a man named Tim whose father told him about Smallville prior to the meteor shower and gives her a tour of "Old Smallville." He tells her about how it's a completely different place now. "You can't deny there's a lack of morality in Smallville anymore," he says.

295 replies since 26/10/2004, 08:53   24862 views